Thursday, November 3, 2011

Evangeline

I haven't had very much time to myself lately, life just seems to be getting in the way a little too much. A 10 day week, followed by my birthday weekend, and Halloween? Far too many things to be getting done in far too little time.

I've been working on this gorgeous little piece, the cable pattern is one of my favorites. I still need to add the thumb and weave in my ends, but other then that it's basically finished. I may or may not block the piece, I think it looks lovely as is.

A new method of organization has been forced upon my knitting, as my partner is getting tired of almost sitting on needles. All of my yarn, Christmas presents, and WIPs are in plastic containers stacked next to my futon.

This is frustrating me to no end. How will I know what I'm supposed to be working on if I can't see it?

I'm losing time, Christmas is sneaking up on me. I still have so many presents to finish.

2 comments:

Annie Hughes said...

Haha, I try to keep a list. Let's me know what I'm working on.

Unknown said...

Didn't we talk about a creative journal...that way...nothing is missed. Put the stuff away so that you're mind is clear and relaxed when you have time to work.

Post a Comment