Sunday, March 11, 2012

Crazy Awesome Purple Sweater

Just a quick look at what I spent my weekend working on:


This is beer. Fantastic, tasty, probiotic homebrew. There are 5 gallons of it sitting in a bucket fermenting in my kitchen right now.


This is a purple, sideways knit sweater. My Mom and Dad gave me the book with the pattern, and my Nanny bought me the purple yarn. Can you believe that this is only one ball?

What you see here is the back panel, and the front right panel. I've just started knitting the front left panel (still on the first ball of yarn. I then need to knit the sleeves, and pick up stitches to knit the collar and bottom trim. All in all, loving how this is turning out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The brew is looking very creepy if you ask me. Is it starting to look a little like OZ in your appartment? ha ha

Post a Comment