Thursday, December 22, 2011

Busy Season

I haven't been able to post for a little while, I've been too busy knitting up christmas presents, sorting with the holiday madness at work, and taking a night or two off for myself. I just need a little bit of time to recover, that's all. Once all of my presents have been gifted, I can post some pictures of them. I can't wait to show them off!

That being said, I've been able to make a few things over the past few days.


I really love this one. That's an ocean quartz hanging from a lotus, and it's such a lovely shade of green it's nearly heartbreaking. I imagine it would look lovely under black light; must test this theory.


This one is an amethyst that my partner gave me for my birthday three years ago. He gave it to me the night before we started dating, with a whole bunch of other crystals that he'd chosen for me. I remember thinking it was one of the most thoughtful gifts I'd ever received from someone other then my family. And I'm finally able to wear it proudly.

That's my life right now, summed up in two pictures. I'll have much more to post once my family have received all of thier gifts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment